Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Zipped Files (THANK YOU!)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member scarletdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2002
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You know... I registered just to say many, many thanks for zipping your scanlations.

    It makes things much easier for me because my brother's computer (this one) is the only one with internet access and my brother's on it all the time so it's much more practical and easier for me to download zips and transfer them to my compy to read. ^ ^ So again, many many thanks!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member deunan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I appreciate the zipped versions too. I prefer downloading and reading scanslations on my computer since I don't have to wait for each image to load.

    Thanks!

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 01, 2002 01:46 PM: Message edited by: deunan ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Mizuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2002
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yah, I agree with the zip scanlations ^^= It's better to keep it zipped -^^- Convienent for readers and owners of the website.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •